Complaint Review: 24 hour fitness

• Reported By:
24 hour fitness
temecula, California U.S.A.

24 hour fitness just takes your money

24 hour fitness doesnt comply with the aggrements on the contract. they get you into a longer membership and if something does come up they dont want to refund you YOUR money. They try anything.. i have been dicked around sence the 2 day i had my membership.. I moved on spur of the moment to take care of my mother.. she entitled all of my time so i was un able to use there facilities. their agreement says that in medical emergency and within 3 days notice they will refund w/ no questions asked but they LIE>>> 3 months later my husband ended up in the hospital and is continually going in the hospital off and on.. they wont even refund his membership.

He has back problems and has had a series of asthma attacks as well as a slight concusion within the past 6 months.. 24 hour wont comply with any of these conditions.. I plan to take them to court soon....

I am moving one last time this time out of state and if they dont comply to give my money back You can bet ill take them all the way to the supreme court.. if they dont give me my money back soon im going to sue them for all the hardship ive had to go though without that money as well as haveing to deal with their BS this whole time when it is blantanly in their contract..

I suggest you seriously think about this before you join their club.. they will rob you till you die...

Clickhere to read other Rip-off Reports on 24 Hour Fitness

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-hour-fitness/temecula-California/24-hour-fitness-just-takes-your-money-11012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 hour fitness