Complaint Review: 24 Hour Pure Fitness

• Reported By: Betty — Hampstead Maryland
24 Hour Pure Fitness
1438 Liberty Road Eldersburg, Maryland USA

24 Hour Pure Fitness Unfair Automated Billing Practices Eldersburg Maryland

I signed up to join this 24 hour gym back in Sept. 2012 and due to family situation stopped going in November 2012.

At first when I went in to let them know I am canceling my membership they said no need for a letter since this was a special rate and would expire in 6 months.  I insisted in handing in my cancelation letter anyway.

A second letter was mailed December 2012 and when I noticed on my April bank statement 19.99 was still being taken out I proceeded to write another cancelation letter in which I handed in on May 1, 2013.

Yet on 5/29/13 another 19.99 fee was taken out

The manager with whom I have spoken with over the phone a few times is very rude and in response to what I told him about  the conservation I had with his assistant manager back in early November he said she was no longer with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Pure-Fitness/Eldersburg-Maryland-21784/24-Hour-Pure-Fitness-Unfair-Automated-Billing-Practices-Eldersburg-Maryland-1055708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Pure Fitness