Complaint Review: 24/7 Career Services,

• Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Donelle — White Plains New York
24/7 Career Services,
2340 5th ave S32 New York, New York United States of America

24/7 Career Services, Rip Off, Liars, Scammers, Fraudsters, with a nice tone while they keep lying New York, New York

24/7 Career Services, advertises that they are seeking persons to fulfill, Security, and other services. They charge for this product, and for all the work they say they have, they give the run around. They charged my wife $320 for their services. First it was suppose to be for training for a front desk job, as lobby, building, and corporate attendant. It wasn't, which was already false. They should have said it was for a security class. They said the pay was $16-$18hr. It was not.
They said the $320 was for everything for the security class, (certificate, permit, license, and training). It was not. One would have to pay an extra $100 + $60, to get the actual license, on their own after the class. Almost no security, companies hire without a security license. They seem to give us run around, and tell us Albany has to send the refund. They tell us since she took the security class, that is what could be holding up any possible refund. We are not upset of the security class, but of the FACT immediate job placement was part of the deal, as the advertise. Not submitting applications, but a JOB. Please
advise them I WILL, be also contacting the , U.S. Dept. of Justice, NYS Attorney Generals office, NYC Public Advocate, Dept. Of Consumer Affairs, and the State Authority who regulates businesses, and even possibly 7 on your side, if this matter is not resolved by the end of next week. They had from when we sent the letter, on Dec. 19 2012, till now. They do collect cash from others, and could have gave us our money back on the spot. We were told 7-14days our refund would come, from Albany by check. I am tired of the games, and we want our money back. I want to resolve this professionally, and in a timely manner. Thank You.............This is what I sent to the BBB NY, and just now, to the NYS Attorney generals office (http://www.ag.ny.gov/consumer-frauds/Filing-a-Consumer-Complaint).

Go to BBB.org, and file a complaint. 24/7 Career Services business ID is 0000136485, with the BBB. Then contact the NYS AG office using the link above.  They think they can get away with this, and I told Mr. Norman, what I was gonna do, if it wasn't resolved. They promised to send $200 refund, of the $320 paid by me for my wife, as we came to an agreement. It was on 1/14/2013 the we came to an agreement, and I called at the end of that week to find out where was the check. He said it was gonna be mailed on 1/21/2013. It is March, no check yet. Please use the info above and contact the BBB of NY, and the NYS AG office. The links are above, please use them.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Career-Services/New-York-New-York-10037/247-Career-Services-Rip-Off-Liars-Scammers-Fraudsters-with-a-nice-tone-while-they-k-1035167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24/7 Career Services,