Complaint Review: 24/7 Downloads - 247downloads.com

• Updated: Mon, August 22, 2005

• Reported By:reading Pennsylvania
24/7 Downloads - 247downloads.com
247downloads.com Internet U.S.A.

24/7 Downloads - 247downloads.com Never provided access and double charged my credit card, ripoff Internet

24/7 Downloads double billed my credit card and never provided me with access to their web site as prommissed. I have made many attempts to contact by email and by phone and I have recieved no reply. I have turned the matter over to my credit card company.

I feel rather foolish but the web page was professionally done and I had no reason to doubt their veracity. I strongly discourage anyone from following my mistake... b**tards of this ilk will destroy e-trade if left uncheck.... Please pass the message along

Jim
reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2005 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloads-247downloadscom/internet/247-Downloads-247downloadscom-Never-provided-access-and-double-charged-my-credit-card-154534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24/7 Downloads - 247downloads.com