Complaint Review: 24/7 Downloads

• Submitted: Sun, April 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 23, 2006

• Reported By:Dilley Texas
24/7 Downloads
, Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

24/7 Downloads ripoff Internet

I was looking for a legal way to try to get music from the internet. I came across "24/7 Downloads". They stated that by joining thier company, you could get services legally. I went through all of the steps it asked. In the last step, it tries to sell you something you do not want. There is not a step or key that will tell them you do not want it. I went ahead and did all of the steps. They then tell you that an account number will be sent to you in 15 minutes... More then 6 days have gone by, I still have no service or received my account number. However, I did get a notice from my credit card telling me "24/7 Download" debit my card. I sent them e-mails requesting services or my refund....I have saved all my request and I also have a copy of all the steps/dates I gone through. I am ready to take they to court. They are a rip off big time.

Domingo
Dilley, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2006 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloads/Internet-Nationwide/247-Downloads-ripoff-Internet-188203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24/7 Downloads