Complaint Review: 247 Downloads

• Submitted: Mon, January 02, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 04, 2006

• Reported By:Lewistown Pennsylvania
247 Downloads
New York, New York U.S.A.

247 Downloads fraudulent charges, no service, ripoff, no responses New York New York

*Consumer Comment: I'll be calling Consumer Affairs Division and few selected others tomorrow as well.

After registering with 247 Downloads, it was time to enter credit card info. The site told me it did not take Visa cards, so I closed the site. A week later, I found double charges to my credit card account for $22.80 each. I cannot access the web site and I am not able to get a refund of my money. They are not cooperating and I am taking this to the better business bureau.

reba
central, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2006 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloads/New-York-New-York/247-Downloads-fraudulent-charges-no-service-ripoff-no-responses-New-York-New-York-170133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 247 Downloads

AUTHOR: Marsha - (U.S.A.)

They got me too along with several others. We'll get them one way or another. I'll make my calls tomorrow. I hope you got your problem solved. Did you?