Complaint Review: 247 Downloads

• Submitted: Sat, November 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 13, 2004

• Reported By:Dublin Europe
247 Downloads
620 Park Avenue #313 Rochester, New York U.S.A.

247 Downloads ripoff Rochester New York

Being an avid "webber" I have purchased/subscribed to many online products/services over the last 10 years.
There have been those that did not quite live up to their makers exuberant and exhilarating claims, others that ultimately failed to meet my requirements (my fault not theirs) and some that were simply superseded by more advanced products.

Yes I have often bemoaned buying one product rather than another but that is true of all things in life.
Generally speaking my purchasing experiences were good and those I dealt with professional, honest and supportive.

That is until I made the seriously big mistake of subscribing to 247 Downloads. Never have I encountered a more complicated programme to set up and use only to find it impossible to download anything.

Turning to their "guaranteed" top quality technical/customer support was fruitless as it simply does not exist.

Their promised refund policy is a blatant lie purposefully designed to lull potential but cautious customers into a false sense of security.
When I contacted them they agreed to offer me a refund provided I uninstalled their product from my system.
I did as requested and even mailed them to confirm I had done so.

They did not refund my money as promised and all further emails have gone unanswered. Out of curiosity I tried to download the programme again, but as I suspected they had blocked this option. So no refund and no programme.
I would strongly advise people to refrain from dealing with this company and to source their requirements elsewhere. The following may be of interest to other members of this forum who like me, feel cheated out of their money. I have included a "don't buy from 247 downloads.com " advisory panel to all my outgoing emails. Many recipients have in turn added it to theirs. I would urge all affected to do likewise.

Martin
Dublin
Ireland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2004 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloads/Rochester-New-York-14607/247-Downloads-ripoff-Rochester-New-York-117669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 247 Downloads