Complaint Review: 24/7 Downloads

• Updated: Sun, December 12, 2004

• Reported By:melbourne Australia
24/7 Downloads
24/7downloads.com Internet U.S.A.

24/7 Downloads 24/7 downloads! they took my money and gave me nothing. Have nothing to do with 24/7downloads, you will only lose your money. Internet

In May of this year (2004)I subscribed to 24/7downloads and they very quickly took $41 from my credit card. I was told that the software they gave me will allow me unlimited downloads.

What a joke ! The software has never worked and I have been emailing them for 7 months and have not received a reply. They have blatently and deliberately set out to rip me off and they did.

I have been lied to and I have been robbed of my money. They took the money out of my account so quickly, it was amazing just how quick. Don't be misled by their advertising, it is quite convincing.

So to all out there I say BEWARE OF 24/7 DOWNLOADS and have nothing to do with them. They will make you suffer as they have done to me.

DON'T BE FOOLED !

Michael
melbourne
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2004 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloads/internet/247-Downloads-247-downloads-they-took-my-money-and-gave-me-nothing-Have-nothing-to-do-122493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24/7 Downloads