• Report: #119949

• Reported By:Melbourne Australia
247 Downloads
247downloads.com Internet U.S.A.

247 Downloads ripoff Internet

I too paid for a two year subscription and ended up with nothing. Sure I downloaded the File Finder.. and I did everything they said, including all the troubleshooting options, but never did I get anything from it.

I also paid $19.95 for their so-called DVD burningsoftware for which they reckon I saved $100... well all it is is a load of links to freeware which is easliy available to anyone on the net.

To date I have never even had a response to my complaints and certainly no refund.

I have subscribed to and bought many things over the net and this is my first real rip-off.

Save your money and frustrations and give 247 downloads a BIG miss.

Ashley
Melbourne
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2004 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloads/internet/247-Downloads-ripoff-Internet-119949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 247 Downloads