Complaint Review: 24/7 Downloads

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
24/7 Downloads
www.247downloads.com Internet U.S.A.

24/7 Downloads ripoff Internet

While I was looking for a music subscription service, I came across the 24/7 downloads website. I had read some good reviews, which must have been a ploy to lure in suckers like me. I provided my credit card info and was charged for the service. I received an e-mail with a username and serial code. However, it wouldn't let me access the system.

I sent at least two e-mails before I heard back from them. They wanted me to make sure I was entering the info correctly. After many more failed attempts, I wrote them again and put in for a refund. I still have not received a refund and have tried to e-mail their customer service.

I am going to call my bank and see if they can give me a physical address of this so-called company. The last e-mail I received from them, they were blaming my ISP service and firewall for their software not working. What a joke! I had already disabled the firewall and exited my ISP's Security Suite, but it didn't make a difference.

This company is obviously getting away with many cases of fraud and should be shut down. If anyone knows of any lawyers involved in a class action suit of this company, please let me know. I'll be among the first in line!

They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this! I hope they can be stopped permanently!

Cindy
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2006 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloads/internet/247-Downloads-ripoff-Internet-177407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24/7 Downloads