Complaint Review: 247 Downloads

• Updated: Wed, July 06, 2005

• Reported By:Herrin, Illinois
247 Downloads
247downloads.com Internet U.S.A.

247 Downloads.com ripoff/ 247 download sight is a scam. Rip off. complete waste of money. Need to be shut down. Internet Internet

July 3, 2005 I submitted payment of 22.80 to 247cs.net, the actual sight that says they had received my money. They were suppose to email me in fifteen minutes with my account information and password to the download sight. I have not received any kind of emails since. Most of the complaints on line that I have discovered did receive the download, but could just not get it to work.

Please do not go to this sight. All you will do is lose your moneey. I want these people shut down, and I completely believe that they should be prosecuted for fraud

247downloads are a scam, please consumers beware, I wished that I had known about this sight before I had visited the 247 downloads sight. Bad News.

Debra
Herrin,, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2005 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloads/internet/247-Downloadscom-ripoff-247-download-sight-is-a-scam-Rip-off-complete-waste-of-money-148638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 247 Downloads