Complaint Review: 24\7 Downloads.com

• Updated: Fri, May 07, 2004

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
24\7 Downloads.com
http://247downloads.com Internet U.S.A.

24\7 Downloads.com Big ripoff Program does not work No costomer service department program is not user friendly Internet USA 24/7 Downloads.com

Big ripoff, Program does not work, No costomer service department, program is not user friendly.

I have requested a refund exactly the way they told me because the program doesnt work at all and they told me that they will give me a refund as long as I delete all of what I downloaded from their website as I did and i still havent recieved my refund.

Erin
erin007sbcglobal.net, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2004 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloadscom/internet/247-Downloadscom-Big-ripoff-Program-does-not-work-No-costomer-service-department-program-90621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24\7 Downloads.com