Complaint Review: 24/7 Downloads.com

• Reported By:Melbourne Florida
24/7 Downloads.com
247downloads.com Internet U.S.A.

24/7 Downloads.com ripoff Internet

WOW! What a scam! I read on an internet site that 24/7downloads.com was the absolute best web site for downloading music.

What a dummy I am! I fell for it. Went to the site, paid the 1-year fee, downloaded, and began my three-day research into how in the heck I could use this convoluted program. They make it so that only a computer tech alone would know it was a scam.
Now that I know others have been scammed, I can look back and see that they have no address, no telephone number, no way to check their copyright or legal status, and when they say in the help section to feel free to contact them, you have to guess as to what the telephone number might be.

I called my credit card company and intend to make sure they get their due.

Linda
Melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2004 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloadscom/internet/247-Downloadscom-ripoff-Internet-98615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24/7 Downloads.com