Complaint Review: 24/7 Locksmith Atlanta,GA

• Reported By: Ly — Alpharetta Georgia United States of America
24/7 Locksmith Atlanta,GA
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

24/7 Locksmith Atlanta,Georgia 24/7 Locksmith Atlanta, Georgia

I locked my keys inside my condo and called a locksmith.  They quoted me a price over the phone of 35 to rekey the front door and 29 service call fee..  when the man showed up his invoice stated 145 I immediately told him that was not was I was quoted.  He became upset and followed me around the complex.  He then said pay me 65 I will do it for that price.. I paid him the money after getting a reciept and he only put a electric screwdriver to the door and 2 seconds later took off with my door lock completely shattered and no way of locking it.. I would advise no one to ever use this company.  The guy who came out Looked of Iranian descent and did not offer any type of customer service options or anything.  Needless to say I had to call a legitimated locksmith to come out and rekey the door that he destroyed and later charged me for.. He drove a later model dark grey Chevrolet HHR I would beware of him especially ladies.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Locksmith-AtlantaGA/Atlanta-Georgia-/247-Locksmith-AtlantaGeorgia-247-Locksmith-Atlanta-Georgia-976233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24/7 Locksmith Atlanta,GA