Complaint Review: 247 VIP club

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Prince big d — Meridian Mississippi United States of America
247 VIP club

247 VIP club Not paying on time there is no free gift at all , Internet

I joined 247 VIP club as a way to make extra money wile looking for work. I am partly blind and no one want to hire me so I looked into 247. VIP club I was able to make referrals but when I started out as a free member I did not want to wait till I got 25,000 in my account so in December I upgraded to gold account so I can get paid weekly. well I am sorry to say that 12 days and still waiting for $3,100. I was going to make another withdraw request but still waiting for my first payment $169 is a lot of money to be waiting to be paid and a HP. Pavilion I am to start college in January and I am still waiting for my free gift. And gold members suppose to get there own PTC when I went on my account it is still like I am free member and tell me to upgrade when I did they are not getting back to you at all! I will be sending them copy of this report ! And every day it is the same aid same email same PTC !that account was going to be a vacation fund savings fund and I was going to at last give to a ministry. now I am not getting paid at all! No gift and the bad part I told a friend about it and was going to tell more people about 247 VIP club what?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-VIP-club/internet/247-VIP-club-Not-paying-on-time-there-is-no-free-gift-at-all-Internet-988418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 247 VIP club