occasions

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: natalie — Corona California United States of America
24/7 Appliance Repair
Irvine, California United States of America

24/7 Appliance Repair Al & Brothers Appliance Repair Terrible customer service, no diagnosis and refuse to refund my money!! Irvine, California

I'm not sure what this company is doing but they say they're "Al & Brothers" appliance repair online but all the paperwork they left me says "24/7 Appliance Repair". Seems fishy to me.

DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE INTO YOUR HOME! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

We were having problems with our refrigerator and called this company. They sent out a technician same day, Alex, came to our house asked us what was wrong, we told him and he said "this is what it is". He did not look at the refrigerator, pull anything apart, nothing. He wouldn't do anything further until my husband grabbed his tools and started taking apart the part the technician said was bad.

We went ahead and replaced the part and it did not fix the problem. When I called them back to have them come back out to actually diagnose and fix the problem they said they couldn't help me. They said they did what they were paid to do. I then said I wanted my money back and they told me that the money wasn't refundable. When I told them that they really needed to do more to make sure their customers were happy I was told that "we don't need to do anything". So, I'm left with a broken refrigerator, wasted more money and now I'm even more upset that I was treated so badly. How do companies with such poor customer service still
exist?? DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Appliance-Repair/Irvine-California-/247-Appliance-Repair-Al-Brothers-Appliance-Repair-Terrible-customer-service-no-diagnos-998533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24/7 Appliance Repair