Complaint Review: 24/7 Downloads

• Submitted: Sun, April 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 16, 2006

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
24/7 Downloads
313, 620 Park Avenue. Rochester, New York U.S.A.

24/7 Downloads, 257cs.net, Mp3s Ripoff Unlimited Fraud Scam Rochester New York

I was just scammed by this company.
I found them on a website that claimed to offer information regarding the best sites to download MP3's, movies, games etc.

They claim to have the best technical and customer service support around and they also claim that you will be 100% satisfied.

Well I paid for the 1 year of service $22.80 via my credit card and then proceeded to download what was supposed to me the program that would allow me to search for music etc.
Well needless to say, the program does nothing.

Ive sent severl emails (with no response) and have attempted to call the so call customer service number.

I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB, I have also contacted my bank so that I can dispute the charges.

They need to be stopped!!

Renee
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2006 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Downloads/Rochester-New-York-12413/247-Downloads-257csnet-Mp3s-Ripoff-Unlimited-Fraud-Scam-Rochester-New-York-186928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24/7 Downloads