Complaint Review: 247 Techies

• Reported By: TiredOfScams — Columbus Ohio
247 Techies
6955 N Durango Drive Las Vegas, Nevada USA

247 Techies A fraudulent business Las Vegas Nevada

[Please note that this company is actually located somewhere in Southeast Asia; most likely in Sri Lanka.  They just maintain a U.S. address to gain trust of potential victims]

I have had the displeasure of dealing with these guys on April 17th, 2013.  I was having trouble with a server at my office and I wanted to employ some senior level professional support to help me troubleshoot the problems I was having.

After reading all the testimonials on their site, I felt like they could deliver.  I purchased an annual plan for $499.95 with them (yeah, I know, dumb move).

I realized I had made a terrible mistake the moment I made first contact with them.  I had to explain the same problem to three different "techs" and each one listened to me, asked me some useless questions and put me on hold for several minutes.

When one of them finally logged on to my server he started looking around and asking me why I had some particular applications installed on the server and that those applications "could" be the cause of the problem.  So in other words, it became pretty obvious that these bozos had no any idea of how to go about troubleshooting the problem and instead they were just making excuses and, in a way, telling me that the best way to avoid problems was to not use my server.

I asked for my money back and they said I did not allow them to fix the problem.  After several more days of back and forth, I gave up.  I figured that I deserve what I got, for being so "payment happy".

So you can read whatever you like into my report.  In the end, it's my word against theirs.  My advice is "Buyer Beware".  This company will take your money and they will be unable to deliver because they employ morons, not real techies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247-Techies/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89149/247-Techies-A-fraudulent-business-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1129973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 247 Techies