Complaint Review: 24/7DOWNLOADS

• Updated: Wed, June 23, 2004

• Reported By:lasara Texas
24/7DOWNLOADS
WWW.24/7DOWNLOADS.COM Internet U.S.A.

24/7DOWNLOADS ripoff they charge you to get in and make a 1 or 2 yr contract it doesn't work Internet

I am sad to announce that I was ripped off by 24/7 downloads. I believed what they offered and suscribed to a two year contract which will be billed to my phonebill. I am very disapointed.

I hope people pay more attention to what they subscribe to. Is there a place where I can go to get my money back?

Julia
raymondville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2004 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247DOWNLOADS/internet/247DOWNLOADS-ripoff-they-charge-you-to-get-in-and-make-a-1-or-2-yr-contract-it-doesnt-wo-96185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24/7DOWNLOADS