Complaint Review: 247coaching

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Jonathan Goldhill — CALABASAS California United States of America
247coaching

247coaching 24-7coaching, twenty-four seven coaching, click-24/7 coaching and all other variations Did not rerun my email blast campaign, as promised, after prior campaign yielded no results Internet

*Author of original report: Correction to click-twentyfourseven.com

I was contacted with an amazing offer from this company to run email blasts to their list of 60,000+ email addresses in February 2012.  When the results of the campaign yielded not one single sale, they offered to re-run my campaign again at no cost.  I have had my email blast copy into them since May 2012.  They have ignored my emails for weeks or a month at a time by following up with a request as to when would I like to run my blasts?  Despite my immediate follow up, these have led to no further followup from then.  It is obvious that a company that has no listed telephone number or address on their email blasts to us are spamming people and promoting these unbelievable offers to coaches, speakers, authors, trainers.  BEWARE THEY ARE NOT HONORABLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247coaching/internet/247coaching-24-7coaching-twenty-four-seven-coaching-click-247-coaching-and-all-other-va-957144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 247coaching

Correction to click-twentyfourseven.com

AUTHOR: Jonathan Goldhill - (USA)

When I submitted my original report I included the company name, 'www.click-twentyfourseven.com'.

Since I am unable to edit my original post, I am submitting my apology to www.click-twentyfourseven.com for implicating them in this wrongdoing.  I am submitting this apology based on their legal representation confirming a change in legal ownership from the company I originally complained about to click-twentyfourseven.com.

Jonathan Goldhill