Complaint Review: 247downloads.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2005

• Reported By:new braunfels Texas
620 Park Avenue #313 Internet U.S.A.

247downloads.com Ripoff Took my money and ran via credit card fraud.The 'service' just doen't work. Rochester Internet

Well, I guess I'm another victim of 247 downloads.com. After having issued them my CC info, all subsequent downloads failed to work. I tried contacting them several times over a two week period with no results!
I only wish I would have discovered the ripoff report website before making this frustrating mistake. I am new to the internet and this has certainly made me more cautious.

Avoid the 247 downloads scam!

new braunfels, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2005 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/247downloadscom/internet/247downloadscom-Ripoff-Took-my-money-and-ran-via-credit-card-fraudThe-service-just-doe-146207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 247downloads.com