Complaint Review: 24PROTECTPLUS

• Submitted: Fri, June 17, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By: MsKathleen — Deadwood South Dakota Virgin Islands (US)
24PROTECTPLUS

24PROTECTPLUS Charged my credit card without my permission - fraudulent charges Internet

I checked my credit card as I do weekly and found a fraudulent charge from 24ProtectPlus. I have never heard of them. I called them at 888-337-4295
 and they told me they could not refund my money. I noticed a $1.00 charge a few weeks earlier. I demanded to speak to someone and get my refund. They said they would refund me in several days. They better but it is very scary to me that they just charged me out of the blue without me even knowing what it is about?

I went online to do a search and there are a LOT of complaints against this website. This sort of thing scares me and I will be checking my card more often.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24PROTECTPLUS/internet/24PROTECTPLUS-Charged-my-credit-card-without-my-permission-fraudulent-charges-Internet-742147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24PROTECTPLUS