rank

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:roanoke Virginia
24Protect Plus 123.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

24Protect Plus - 123.com charged my discover card with out my knowlwdge nationwide

This scam out fit charged my discover card $14.95 with out my knowledge. When I called them they gave me a run around until I called my card company to report it.
This has caused a dispute with my card company trying to get my account credited back for this scam.
They sent me an email claiming they have cancel my membership in 24ProtectPlus, but made no mention of refunding my money.

Olstag
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24Protect-Plus-123com/nationwide/24Protect-Plus-123com-charged-my-discover-card-with-out-my-knowlwdge-nationwide-293397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24Protect Plus 123.com