Complaint Review: 24Protect Plus

• Submitted: Sun, November 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2008

• Reported By:Suncook New Hampshire
24Protect Plus
Nebraska , Nebraska U.S.A.

24Protect Plus Charged my credit cared without authorization! 24 Protect Plus (Intelius) Nebraska

I discovered two separate charges on my credit card account and called customer service number on my statement. Girl told me Intellius gave them my CC information. (illegally) I never gave authorization for these transactions for any reason. Why hasn't the FTC and BBB shut them down? They are clearly stealing from people!

Robbed by 24ProtectPlus.com
Suncook, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24Protect-Plus/Nebraska/24Protect-Plus-Charged-my-credit-cared-without-authorization-24-Protect-Plus-Intelius-N-389463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24Protect Plus