Complaint Review: 24Protect Plus

• Reported By:Gold Beach Oregon
24Protect Plus
Nationwide U.S.A.

24Protect Plus Scam, Fraud, Check you Credit card billings Nationwide

I received a letter--it looked like junk mail and I almost shredded it telling me my 7 day trial had expired and that they would begin billing my credit card company-the actual day the letter arrived. I called on 8/24 and told they were closed. Ditto on Saturday.

Early Monday I called and found I had not one but two memberships. I had never heard of this company and still don't really know what they are. Apparently when I purchased something else on line I unknowingly purchased their membership. THey refused to tell me exactly how they got both my credit card numbers. The website is vague. It is unclear exactly what they are protecting you from or for. In addition, it gives no address. People must be warned and this company must somehow be stopped.

I am alerting the fraud division of both my CC companies. This company may be offshore because the 1st operator sounded like she was from India and spoke very poor English. They quickly switched me to a Supervisor when I told them I was taping the conversation.

Gold Beach, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24Protect-Plus/nationwide/24Protect-Plus-Scam-Fraud-Check-you-Credit-card-billings-Nationwide-270484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24Protect Plus