Complaint Review: 24ProtectPlus V Affiliated With Intellius

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2008

• Reported By:Warren Michigan
24ProtectPlus V Affiliated With Intellius
www.24ProtectPlus.com, www.Intelius.com Warren, Michigan U.S.A.

24ProtectPlus V Affiliated With Intellius It is a huge scam that will take money out of your account with out your consent. They are affiliated with intellius people search and then after you pay to find some one they take a additional $14.95 monthly. Warren Michigan

Jennifer
Warren, MI

I went on intellius.com in Jan. 2008 to locate my father that I have never meet and then a few weekes later noticed some weird $14.95 charge didn't think anything at the time assuming I just forgot to write down in my records untill yesterday. I went online to check my bank statement and they did it again yesterday. So I called the number on the charge and was assured they would put the money back on my credit card and cancel a bogus membership that I never signed up for called 24ProtectPlus V. I went back online today to verify that the money was in my account and noticed that they did this to me twice once on Jan.22 and again in Feb.19. Now this lady threw 24ProtectPlus V assured that it would not happen now imagine how furious I was to see that the charge was put threw. So, I called 24ProtectPlus V again this morning only to hear a voice automated services that kept say they were busy I held for a half hour still no one came to the phone. I then goolgle this so called company only to find a huge amount of other cases like this. Lukily I caught this in time and canceled my credit card and went right to the bank and told them my story and they will be handling it. So beware of this scam do not look for people online threw any company or give your credit card online who knows who they might sell your confidental information too.

Jensmith25
Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2008 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24ProtectPlus-V-Affiliated-With-Intellius/Warren-Michigan/24ProtectPlus-V-Affiliated-With-Intellius-It-is-a-huge-scam-that-will-take-money-out-of-yo-310836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24ProtectPlus V Affiliated With Intellius