intended

• Updated: Tue, May 04, 2010

• Reported By: Alisa — miami springs Florida United States of America
24hourpartyrental.com

24hourpartyrental.com 24 hour party rental bad review Internet

I called to make a reservation. They took the reservation. I called mid week to reconfirm the reservation beacuse the person I was talking too was sounding very unprofessional. and I wanted to make sure my reservation was okay, they told me it was. Come the eveing before the party which was my drop off time, nothing. Then come morning of the party, yet nothing. I called the office they didn't really know where the drivers were.  Later they called at 4pm party was over and asked if they should still come. I said no, not nessary anyone.

This company was so disorganized, one did not know what the other was doing. So unprofessional that they did not even apoligize they wanted to blame me the customer, They simply did not show up.  This was a smaller event and they did not come through  I would never trust them with a bigger event.

They were truely an embarssesment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24hourpartyrentalcom/internet/24hourpartyrentalcom-24-hour-party-rental-bad-review-Internet-599935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24hourpartyrental.com