Complaint Review: 24online-store.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Jerry — Norfolk Virginia United States of America

24online-store.com My Store Shop, or www.24online-store.com 24online-store.com laughingly STEALS YOUR MONEY and FAILS TO DELIVER ANY MEDICATION!!!! BE SMART & DO NOT SEND THEM A PENNY. Internet

I placed an order with Mr. Morgan (real name???) on Friday, December 16, 2011, and sent him $540 via Western Union to Ratan Singh in Delhi, India for 100 Oxycontin 80 m.g tablets. He called me Sunday, December 18, 2011, and he said, "There is a problem with your order. We are out of stock of bottles of 100 (when I placed my order he assured me he had them in stock), and I only have bottles of 360. You need to send me an additional $500 via Western Union or you will get nothing."

After speaking with him all day Monday, December 19, 2011, and he confirming I had been ripped off, I am not only beside myself but incensed. Mr. Morgan not only insulted me by telling me he was canceling my order because I would not send him an additional $500 to steal (What in the world is he thinking when he requests an additional $500 after he just had told me he has stolen my $540?), but he had the nerve to laugh at me and wish me a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" after stealing my $555 and then hung up on me. I have a legitimate prescription for the medication I ordered, and I only ordered from www.24online-store.com because I do not have health insurance and its prices were cheaper than my local drugstore.

I have spoken to Western Union, and was told by a representative in its consumer protection department that Western Union is only to be used to wire money to friends or family, and never to pay for a business' services. He said this is a common fraud, and my only recourse--since Ratan Singh had obtained the money less than three hours after I wired it, and he could not put any type of hold on the wire transaction--was to contact my local police, star attorney general, and www.IC3.gov (Internet Crime Complaint Center).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 02:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24online-storecom/internet/24online-storecom-My-Store-Shop-or-www24online-storecom-24online-storecom-laughingly-811653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24online-store.com