• Report: #820543

• Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Madas!$! — Franklin Tennessee United States of America
24Protect
Internet, Connecticut United States of America

24Protect, 24Protect Plus. Virtue, MFQ*24Protect Membership Monthly charges to credit card w/o authorization. Internet, Connecticut

We clicked some banner ad years ago.  24Protect started charging our CC monthly $1, then $39 a day or so later. Credit Card bill had listed charge as MVQ*24Protect.  I thought all charges were listed like that for protection and you had to call to get details.  Much later I found neither I nor my wife was authorizing or purchasing these.  Am Ex did manage to get 1/2 my money refunded, but I'm still out about $250.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24Protect/Internet-Connecticut-/24Protect-24Protect-Plus-Virtue-MFQ24Protect-Membership-Monthly-charges-to-credit-ca-820543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24Protect