Complaint Review: 24protectplus - Todaysescapes - Deal Max

• Updated: Tue, September 16, 2008

• Reported By:whiting New Jersey
24protectplus - Todaysescapes - Deal Max
Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

24protectplus - Todaysescapes - Deal Max all three of these con artists hit my credit cards at once Stamford Connecticut

My credit card was first hit by all three company names on 8/22/08 for $1 each. on 8/27/08 dealmax and todays escapes hit my credit card for $19.95 each. I notified my credit card company at once and the account number was closed and a fraud dispute filed. I thought this was the end of it.Today, 9/16/08 my wifes credit card company notified her that these same companies had attempted to make three charges on her account. these were stopped. i do not know how they got into my account numbers, as I make no purchases on line. These thieves need to be put out of business and into prison.

Mad as hell
whiting, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24protectplus-Todaysescapes-Deal-Max/Stamford-Connecticut/24protectplus-Todaysescapes-Deal-Max-all-three-of-these-con-artists-hit-my-credit-card-373477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24protectplus - Todaysescapes - Deal Max