Complaint Review: 2508Design Holly Timmins and Curtis Timmins

2508 Horseman - Plano, Texas Plano, Texas USA

2508Design Holly Timmins and Curtis Timmins Website Design Fraud Plano Texas

*Author of original report: Same Excuses - Pregnant with Fourth Child

Holly Timmins Rip Off

Holly Timmins and Curtis Timmins promised to make a website within a time specific through their company 2508Design in Plano Texas.

The website they produced was a disaster.  It was unusable.  I gave them extra time.  THey still did not produce.

My new business was opening and I had NO WEBSITE.  Not only was the website a nightmare but it was not public, even though I had FULLY PAID FOR IT.

I hired another designer AFTER I FULLY PAID HOLLY TIMMINS AND CURTIS TIMMINS at 2508Design in Plano, Texas.

The new designer I hired after I had paid Holly Timmins and Curtis Timmins, got my website up the day before my business opened.

Holly Timmins and Curtis Timmins, who had already been FULLY PAID were still making excuses, unable to produce a website and then refused to return my money.

My other website designer got the site up in three days and I started my business.

Holly Timmins and Curtis Timmins refused to refund my money.  THey out right lied even though I had emails proving what I said was true.

These two are scam artists.  Looks like Curtis TImmins is a convicted sex offender as well.  Wish I had known that before I hired them.

Curtis TImmins Convicted Sex Offender

sexoffenders.kens5.com/offender/timmins-curtis/4648472

homefacts.com/offender-detail/TX04467588/Curtis-David-Timmins.html

Curtis Timmins Slumlord

dallasnews.com/opinion/latest-columns/20130116-tod-robberson-profiting-off-the-poor.ece

Holly Timmins and Curtis Timmins

bradpc.com/2007/11/09/allied-semiconductor-says-make-a-note-to-yourself/

Holly Timmins and Curtis Timmins are bad, bad news.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2508Design-Holly-Timmins-and-Curtis-Timmins/Plano-Texas/2508Design-Holly-Timmins-and-Curtis-Timmins-Website-Design-Fraud-Plano-Texas-1127976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2508Design Holly Timmins and Curtis Timmins

Same Excuses - Pregnant with Fourth Child

AUTHOR: Web Site Owner - ()

Wanted to add, that like the person who posted first, Holly Timmins started telling me she was pregnant with her fourth child - WHEN I STARTED ASKING FOR MY MONEY BACK.

I could not believe it.  I had to hire someone else to do her job -- and she did not have anything to say about not delivering a website -- she wanted to keep MY MONEY because she was pregnant with her fourth child.

This woman and her sex offender husband, Curtis Timmins do not know how to make websites.

I could not believe the crap they delivered -- could not make a website and wanted to keep my money because apparently Holly Timmins was pregnant with her fourth child.

Do not know if that's true -- but seems like she is consistent in her lies and excuses.

Honestly, she looks a little old to be pregnant.