interference

• Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Bud — Lynnwood Washington United States of America
$29 Locksmith Service
unknown Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

$29 Locksmith Service The representative provided unsatisfactory services for extremely high fees. He took advantage of my situation and once again proved to me how sorry the human race has become Lynnwood , Washington

It was my understanding that all locksmiths working in an area must be licensed and bonded. The add on-line  I called gave the impression of being local and honorable.  When he arrived I explained my situation and not being familiar with electronics I believe he took advantage of my ignorance. I had already removed the obstacles and had tried a repair with no success. My 2 year old granddaughter had broke a key off in my ignition and since I live in my motor home it is neccessary to be able to start and run upon request. I had to have the service. I had called several locksmiths and numbers and prices seemed to be   He told me I had to pay in cash and I should have stopped him then. I left him to do the repairs and went to the bank. On returning he was finished and my motorhome still would not start. Technically he provided a service but I told him then that I was unsatisfied with the results and now I am feeling violated once again.

I am 59 years old and retired and probably will never recieve compensation for trusting another individual. Filing this complaint helps a little and I hope it can help someone stop these people and the way they do buisness. Their are a lot of us out here who believe in people and the concept the a handshake and a mans word have value.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/29-Locksmith-Service/Lynnwood-Washington-98037/29-Locksmith-Service-The-representative-provided-unsatisfactory-services-for-extremely-h-838587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on $29 Locksmith Service