Complaint Review: 29 Prime

• Submitted: Sat, November 12, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2016

• Reported By: BLUNYTE — STAMFORD Connecticut United States of America
29 Prime
2233 West Balboa Blvd. Suite 115 Newport Beach, California United States of America

29 Prime 29 Search Total Scam Artists and also Thieves Newport Beach, California

*Consumer Comment: The truth about 29 Prime

My company also recently became a victim of 29 Prime s----bags. Within the spam of less than 7 days these guys STOLE almost $1000.00 from my bank account in 6 increments of $159.00 before I was able to close my account.

Needless to say that numerous e-mails and attempts at phone contact to the company was useless. My bank has temporarily replaced the money in my account, of course with a new number, until they complete their investigation. These guys should be put out of business permantly and also arrested for larceny. I understand that this CEO, as he refers to himself, Russell Wallace has been doing this and other SCAMS for many years and has never been arrested or prosecuted.

Incidently, I would also like to mention that I am a police officer with over 30 yrs. on the job and in my past experiences when someone steals money from another person or business that person gets arrested and goes to JAIL. Why is this clown still walking around free after scamming and stealing from so many people over the years. Thanks for giving myself and others like me this venue to vent our frustrations with THE SYSTEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2011 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/29-Prime-/Newport-Beach-California-92663/29-Prime-29-Search-Total-Scam-Artists-and-also-Thieves-Newport-Beach-California-797355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 29 Prime

The truth about 29 Prime

AUTHOR: TheTruthAbout29Prime - (United States of America)

Take a look at this website and read the truth about 29 Prime: