Complaint Review: 29 Prime

• Updated: Tue, February 09, 2016

• Reported By: Eddie — oxford New Jersey United States of America
29 Prime
Newport Beach, California United States of America

29 prime Russell Wallace, Tony Redmam, Jason Martin Did not provide the services they sold me. Newport Beach California

A salesman ( Andrew Marsh ) called me and said for $159.00 he would give me front page on Google, Yahoo and Bing and I would start getting phone calls for my business, Photography by Eddie B. I said OK I'll try it.  After 1 week I could not be found, 2 weeks still nothing, 3 weeks still nothing, 4 weeks still nothing. Then they wanted another $100.00 to continue giving me nothing for my money...I sent emails about it and they said it takes time...I cancelled it numerous times, told them this is a scam and I wanted my Money back and they refused to refund my money...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/29-Prime/Newport-Beach-California-92663/29-prime-Russell-Wallace-Tony-Redmam-Jason-Martin-Did-not-provide-the-services-they-sold-993368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 29 Prime