- Report: #1003880
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: 29 Roll Avenue
29 Roll Avenue29 Roll Avenue South Amboy, New Jersey United States of America
29 Roll Avenue, South Amboy NJ Joseph Miskovich Dishonest Landlord South Amboy, New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Joseph Miskovich (and Debbie Miskovich, his wife) started off as a really genuine people. Very polite and respectful up until their greed overtakes them. Here's a short list of the things I had to deal with living at 29 Roll Avenue, South Amboy NJ 08879:
- Joseph Miskovich used the hi-power outlet jack to power his lawn electric lawn mower to maintain the properties. The result $350+ electric bills from March-August.
- Landlord, Joseph Miskovich, tried to charge my family a $25 per day late fee for the one and only time we were late with the rent , despite explaining that during the massive bank closings in 2010, our bank (based in KY) was being consolidated and that the direct deposit changes wouldn't take more than 2 weeks (as conveyed by HR).
- Despite polishing the floors, renting professional equipment to clean the carpets, and re-painting the entire house, and giving him a 3-month heads-up that we weren't going to renew our lease (because of the abusive $350 electric bills on top of the $1,700 in monthly rent), landlord, Joseph Miskovich, tried to keep my and my families security deposit, claiming the house wasn't "in the same shape after our 1-year lease." We had also offered Joseph and Debbie Miskovich to walk-through the house and point-out any potential wrongs with the house that we could fix before leaving the house and our security deposit, which of course wasn't acknowledged in any way.
- I had to take Joe Miskovich and his wife, Debbie Miskovich (the primary landlord) to court in order to retrieve my security deposit. Thankfully I took numerous pictures of the property both before we ever moved-in, and the day before our official move-out (as a result of Joseph Miskovich not responding to our request to inspect the property) which helped us tremendously in court. In court, Joseph Miskovich lied about numerous things (he didn't know we had pictures disproving his false accusation, and wound up looking like the liar he is in front of the state attorney and mediator, as well as a bogus witness whom he had claimed to have payed to clean house after we'd left, once again not knowing we took pictures with date stamps the day before our official move-out date.
I won this case over a year and a half ago and got my security deposit back in full; so, I'm not upset or anything. I'm only writing this to help out 'the little guys' that do their best to be good, honest, people, just to be bullied and victimized by those more wealthy or privileged.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/29-Roll-Avenue/South-Amboy-New-Jersey-08879/29-Roll-Avenue-South-Amboy-NJ-Joseph-Miskovich-Dishonest-Landlord-South-Amboy-New-Jers-1003880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.