• Report: #592048

• Submitted: Sun, April 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 09, 2011

• Reported By: terrie — renfrew Ontario United States of America
2BODYCLEANSE.COM ;My EZ Trim - Extreme Acai Berry Blend

2BODYCLEANSE.COM ;My EZ Trim - Extreme Acai Berry Blend Free trial rip off Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Brama Cleanse is Unreliable

I decided to try acai berry after reading many reports on the internet about how well it works.  I ordered the free trial, thinking that I had nothing to lose.  When ordering, I apparently ordered Bramacleanse without even knowing it at the same time.  In addition to this, a salesperson called my house to ask me if I would like to try Wu Yi tea for free and I agreed.  Nothing arrived for several weeks.  I finally received my bottles and my credit bill at about the same time and was horrified to see that they had billed me for hundreds of dollars.  I tried to cancel repeatedly, but one number I had was out of order and the other companies kept "losing" my cancellation number.  The Wu Yi tea company informed me that nobody ever called my house and I was never offered a free sample of their tea.  I notified my credit card company and they took all of the charges off my card.  I have not heard from the companies.. yet...  It has been eight months.  And to top it all off, NONE OF IT WORKS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2010 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2BODYCLEANSECOM-My-EZ-Trim-Extreme-Acai-Berry-Blend/internet/2BODYCLEANSECOM-My-EZ-Trim-Extreme-Acai-Berry-Blend-Free-trial-rip-off-Internet-592048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2BODYCLEANSE.COM ;My EZ Trim - Extreme Acai Berry Blend

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Brama Cleanse is Unreliable

AUTHOR: Sean - (United States of America)

Brama Cleanse offered 10 day trial on a product that was not physically in my possseion the day of the order was made. Still havent recieved product. Brama Cleanse is a rip off. I was offer a 10 day trial for free on a product that was not physically in my possseion the day of the order was made. Also on the 14th day I still haven't received the item so i canceled the order I beleive after not realizing the trial period was up. In addition its after christmas and still havent recieved the product. Brama Cleanse wont work with me and wont even refund my money. This is unproffessional and in my opinion a fraudulent acts put upon innocent citizens. Why cant I have a manager or supervisor assist me in my frustrations of not receiving a product I paid for in full. Customer service was not pleaseant and helpful to my frustration and inconvenience. Justice should be made.

I reportedbramaCleanse to BBBand being investigated as well. It is january9th and still havent recievedthe product offered.