Complaint Review: 2CLeads

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: G Smith — Ft Myers Florida
110 West Ocean Ave Long Beach, California USA

Please do NOT use this company for real estate leads or any other services they provide.  They take your money then do not honor their promise.  I was taken for a good chunk of change that I did not have. Now I have nothing and continue to contact John W via chat or Sherman via email. Sherman no longer responds to any of my mails. I have promissed both of them (or probably the same person responding) that I would bash this company and try to spread the word.  John W promissed me the owner's cell phone number and now does not want to respond to my chat when asking for it. Sherman just stopped responding. John W told me the name of the main company is iSmart Solutions LTD.  When I look that up, I don't get much information.  He said that he is just tech support for the web platform.  John W continues to tell me that he will have someone contact me right away or the check was mailed, or the credit has been already processed. Lie after lie after lie.

What is my recourse? What am I going to do? This was not money I am able to afford to just throw around.  How can a company or person do this to people who are hard-working trying to find ways of expanding their business by purchasing leads that really did suck.  I was told they were qualified, screened leads.  I sent out hundreds of emails with the leads sent to me and called quite a few that had phone numbers. Many of the property addresses for the real estate leads were non-existant, phone numbers were bogus and multiple email addresses were bounced back as no good. None of this matters though becuase 2CLeads was never going to honor their promise. I could not sleep at night knowing I have scammed someone.

Well Sherman, John W or whoever you claim to be...Game is on. This is a warning and a promise that I will do all in my power to ruin this company.  How many other innocent, hard-working folks have you F***?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2CLeads/Long-Beach-California-90802/2CLeads-2CoolCodecom-SCAMMERS-DO-NOT-HONOR-THEIR-GUARANTEE-BEWARE-SCAM-STEAL-YOUR-MONE-1172267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2CLeads