Complaint Review: 2day Slimdown

• Submitted: Tue, September 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 23, 2008

• Reported By:cumming Georgia
2day Slimdown
1010 S Magnolia Blvd Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

2day Slimdown Charged $149.90 by company Magnolia Texas

I was charged $149.90 by this company, even though i do not even remember ever ordering the product. I had however ordered another product from this company, called Amazon diet, but i have canceled it, and also mailed it back.

So, i was surprised when i got another bottle, i tried to contact cust service, but no one answers the phone, and there is absolutely no reply to my emails, and also the web site does not seem to we working. I immediately sent the bottle back, and i thought that was the end of it. But today i saw that i was charged $149.90, by the company, i have been trying to contact them, but nothing works.

I contacted my bank (Bank of America), but they say there is nothing they can do, and since i had given them the account no, etc, it cannot be seen as a fraud, and so they will not file a claim, or return my money. Apparently, all i can do is cancel my account, or change the account no.

This is a real blow for me, since right now i am financially in a bad state, and a loss of $149.90, really hits me hard.

I think all i can do is change my account no, or cancel my account, and hope i do not get charged further. Is there anything i can do to get money back?

P.S: On the receipt they sent me for the product, my home phone no is printed wrong. Also i never give my home ph no to anyone, so i think this scam goes deeper than it seems.

cumming, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2day-Slimdown/Magnolia-Texas-77355-8595/2day-Slimdown-Charged-14990-by-company-Magnolia-Texas-375403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2day Slimdown