Complaint Review: 2kSports, Gregory William Hill

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Worried Mom — Fort Lauderdale Florida
2kSports, Gregory William Hill
3200 West End Avenue, Suite 500 Nashville, Tennessee USA

2kSportsgroup, Gregory William Hill 2ksports, Athtendo Gregory Hill, Gregory McCray, Rena McCray, Demetrius McCray, Jerome Hill 2K Sports Group is a rip off, IT IS NOT A REAL COMPANY Nashville, Miami, West Long Branch Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: I HAVE A PRIOR FBI CASE ON THIS MAN!

*Consumer Comment: Con Artist

*Consumer Comment: Please contact me

Please everyone take caution, there is a crazy man named Gregory Hill and he manipulates people into giving him money!!   He has a company named 2k sports group and it's not real!!  I contacted the company to inquire about what I needed to do to get my daughter a better chance at receiveing an academic scholarship.  After he explained to me exactly what the company was about and what they do in an email (which left his contact info on it), he then said I can sign up and pay online.  So I did.  I didn't susoect any foul play.  Until I didn't receive any confirmation that I had a receipt after I paid $500. I contacted the company back to see what happened and no one ever responded back.  This website is still up currently!  He also has a facebook page that says that the company is located in FLORIDA!!  WHICH ONE IS IT?? He has been using this name and location under false pretenses and none of it is real. [continued below]....

.....  If you Google the address, it shows a picture of an abandoned building that doesn't even have 5 floors as he claims it's in suite 500.  He is a liar and a cheater.  Parents please do not fall victim to this scam.  He will tell you he can get your child a better chance at a scholarship when all he's doing is taking people's money.  Please just be aware of any webstes claiming to help athletic kids get more money for scholarships.  The facebook address is under 2ksportgroup

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2kSports-Gregory-William-Hill/Nashville-Tennessee-37203/2kSportsgroup-Gregory-William-Hill-2ksports-Athtendo-Gregory-Hill-Gregory-McCray-Rena-1135539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2kSports, Gregory William Hill

I HAVE A PRIOR FBI CASE ON THIS MAN!

AUTHOR: ANONYMOUS - ()

This man stole 700 dollars from me as well as 2 people I know, under different company in June 2013! Please contact me (((phone number redacted))) I DID GO TO THE FBI AND THEY TOOK A REPORT IN 2013 But at the time had no info or other victims!

Con Artist

AUTHOR: Priective - ()

This individual needs to be stopped. He's a thief. Stold $500 for me and a friend. on the above picture he is the one on the left wearing the lion shirt. I hope he ruts in hell.

Please contact me

AUTHOR: chychy - ()

Hello, This man has ripped off my friend as well. She is currently in Fl. working with the police to find this man. We have reason to believe there is an FBI case against him. I can be contacted at dshigyrl@msn.com and she can be contacted at memyselfand0103@yahoo.com. Please contact us as soon as you can so we can get you in contact with the police working this case as well.