Complaint Review: 2muchstuff4me

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Lamar — Maryland United States of America
2muchstuff4me

2muchstuff4me Never paid for the estate sale and left the house in disarray, Internet

*Author of original report: The Real truth

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Total hoax untrue and a lie

*Consumer Comment: BRIAN ELENSON IS A CONVICTED FELON 2MUCHSTUFF4ME

*Consumer Comment: Brian elenson 2muchstuff4me Another Alleged Theft

7/2012 Brian Elenson from the company 2muchstuff4me did an estate sale. My sister and I picked this company because he had a tv show and believed him to be repitable. My sister and I unfortunatly both reside outside the state of new york and could not attend the actuall sale.  The home belonged to our mother Ruthell williams.

The day after the estate sale, Brian left the house in disarray, There were clothes scattered every where, Furniture turned over, a couch that he sold was left stuck in the center of th hallway. Furniture items that were not sold was either broken or damaged. He evan had the audacity to come back the next day for items that were not sold were stolen.

In addition to the house left in a terrible condition. He still has not paid us for the estate sale $3200.00. Its almost 6 months later, nothing. We have sent multiple letters, calls nothing. [continued below]....
..... I have even reported him to the better Business Bureau. He responsse is a I remember doing an estate sale for that address but not my sister and myself.

After further research, I have found there are many complaints about Brian and his business practices. He has a history of ripping people off. The real tradgedy is we as the consmers are dealing with the death of a family members, while brian rips us off.

For My sister and myself this was especially hard because we lost our mother, grandmother and grandfather all within year and half. My sister and I had to spend and additional 2000.00 dollars to clean, paint and fix the damages that he caused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2muchstuff4me/internet/2muchstuff4me-Never-paid-for-the-estate-sale-and-left-the-house-in-disarray-Internet-973719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2muchstuff4me

The Real truth

AUTHOR: lay - ()

How can you claim, its a lie when you have a copy of the signed contract just like I do, which has my contact information. Second, I have phone records off how many times I have called. I have even emailed you with no response. Its a shame that you would pray on anyone, especially in time of distress.  Karama, it comes back to you in 5 times what you put out.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Total hoax untrue and a lie

AUTHOR: 2muchstuff4me - ()

The person who posted this untrue and false lie never left contact information, a name, phone number or even an email address so that we can contact them. Based on the complaint, there wood have been a probate attorney since the owner had allegedly assed away. This complaint is totally bogus and a lie.

It is always our primary goal to do the very best we can. In over ten years of service and over 1800-tag/estate sales we have had less then 3 complaints of our clients which where resolved through direct communication. The needs to our clients are our first and only priority.  We are the only company who provides a dedicated security person, bonded and insured with Lloyds of London to hold estate liquidation.

We have a very simple but thorough system for all sales, we come in a few days a head of the sale to set it up, take additional pictures of the home, staff and hold the sale on the days we where contracted for, straighten up the home after the sale, pay our clients right after the sale ends.

We provide a list of references upon request, not testimonials posted on our site

BRIAN ELENSON IS A CONVICTED FELON 2MUCHSTUFF4ME

AUTHOR: JBM914 - ()

Brian Elenson 2muchstuff4me rip off report
2MUCHSTUFF4ME ALLEGED (LOL) THIEF!

I wish I didn't have to pick any stars for this convicted criminal. his services do not warrant even one star. I hired him without doing a Google search on him or his company. Had I been more cautious I would have found many negative reviews and information about him. He is a convicted felon who has served jail time for medicaid fraud. Worse than that he is a THIEF at his own tag and estate sales.

I hired him to run my sale in Westchester, NY where a dozen or so of my very high end watches went missing. They were placed in a room that was off-limits to the public. Only he and his staff had access to this particular room. They were not just lying around, I had them all in a large box in the bottom of the closet with 5 or so large boxes on top of them. I was there during the sale and saw no one go into this room, no one but Brian and its less than professional staff. many of the smaller items seamed to just vanish into the wind. In he end I did file a police report and I am considering pursuing legal action against Brian Elenson and 2muchstuff4me.

He cursed at customers and was extremely rude to people I have known for the 30 years I have lived here. he also attempted to smoke in my home while stuffing money in his fanny bag with no accounting whatsoever. Had I know sooner and If I didn't need to move I would have picked him up and thrown him out in the middle of the sale, His staff consisted of people that looked as if they were drug addicts with no drive or knowledge of the items in my home.

He also claimed to be insured by "Loyd's of London" but could not produce any documentation to prove his claim and funny enough after a simple inquiry with Loyd's I discovered that they never heard of this guy.

The bottom line here is, I got burned by this guy but you don't have too! Google this joker and you'll run like I should have. "Brian Elenson and 2muchstuff4me"

Brian elenson 2muchstuff4me Another Alleged Theft

AUTHOR: peterjmayer55 - ()

Well folks, hes done it again! and on TV no less! click the link below to see the latest allegation against this very disreputable estate sale company.

This time its not just his usual petty theft, its $100,000's The Florida judge dismissed his claims to get the case thrown out! I don't think he wriggle out this one! Read for your self why you would not want to allow this convicted fellon in your home!

Brian Elenson
2muchstuff4me.com

CLICK THE LINK FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD: http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/florida/flsdce/9:2012cv80668/402629/50/0.pdf?1359549307it's NOT ok to contac