Complaint Review: 2muchstuff4me

• Reported By: Christine — Rockville Centre New York
2muchstuff4me
535 Lawson Blvd, Oceanside, NY 11572 Oceanside, New York USA

2muchstuff4me Broke contract, very unprofessional and rude Oceanside New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bad home it smelled they live like pigs

This man has should NOT be in business. He contracted with me to sell off the contents of my house when I moved. He came to the house, took an inventory of what would sell and made arrangements to come back to set up. On the day of set up, he went through my house and announced that I did not have enough for sale to make it worth it and backed out of the sale! I am in the process of filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Please do not do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2muchstuff4me/Oceanside-New-York-11570/2muchstuff4me-Broke-contract-very-unprofessional-and-rude-Oceanside-New-York-1123043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2muchstuff4me

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bad home it smelled they live like pigs

AUTHOR: 2muchstuff4me - ()

When I first appraised the home I was told everything was for sale with the normal exceptions personal belongings and appliances they where relocating to Florida.

When I arrived to setup (stage the home) the first problem was the homeowner refused to put away the pit bull  (dog) he was growling at my associates while we where preparing to get the home for the sale. Second, they had decided to keep many of the furnishings and smaller items and pulled them from the sale.

So what we were left with was an old leather couch that was chewed up by the dog and smelled, badly maintained end tables lamps, dining room table with chewed legs, some kitchenware, kids clothes and toys, a white kid bedroom set and some bric-a-brac and a damaged dansih morded server that they wanted $1000.00.

We work under contract, which clearly explains both parties’ obligations rather then have them write check at the end of the sale or file a breach of contract we simply explained to them that they did not have enough and withdrew from the sale.

We host 160-175 sales a year and have been doing it for over 10 years and have never concealed a sale even with items removed. The home smelled badly of dog, the furnishings they left where to badly damaged and the refusal to put a way the dog it made it impossible to work, the safety of my crew come first.