Complaint Review: 2nd Amendment Liberty or Death No Compromise

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Christopher — Los Angeles California
2nd Amendment Liberty or Death No Compromise
Internet USA

2nd Amendment Liberty or Death No Compromise I'm a small business & this guy or company has been terrorising me & my business. He or it calls me queer even those I have never been one & he or it keeps publishing slanderouse reports on my business & myself. Internet

This Guy is trying to rip me off buy planting stories & fake posts on my Facebook business page & my personal one. I do photography & this company or person has done nothing but for hours slander me & my business.

The company has repeatedly attacked me & my business. Please watch this person or business they are hostile and they love slandering you & your business.

2nd Amendment Liberty or Death No Compromise

.....[0][1]"> LMAO "OTHERS SPOTTED AT THIS EVENT" A list of about 30 NOBODY knows !! I think the only date he's had is with one of his palms. The other one refused ! LMAO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2nd-Amendment-Liberty-or-Death-No-Compromise/internet/2nd-Amendment-Liberty-or-Death-No-Compromise-Im-a-small-business-amp-this-guy-or-compa-1051030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2nd Amendment Liberty or Death No Compromise

despair