Complaint Review: 3-8-1 Candles

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Shortgirly82 — Boston Massachusetts
3-8-1 Candles
, Wisconsin USA

3-8-1 Candles quick to take your money but slow to make your candle and fulfill your order! wisconsin

*Author of original report: ACS is LIES!!!!!

*Author of original report: claims she never got emails about cancelation!

So after watching so many Youtube videos of happy customers of 3-8-1 Candles I decided to buy one.  I purched my order at the begining of August and my money was taken out immediatly but yet my candle was still awaiting fulfillment after 3 weeks.  I emailed customer service to cancel my order and no one got back to me.  I emailed 2 more times and still no response on canceling my order.  I requested a cancelation on facebook on her page and each time I was told to contact customer service.  After numerous times of requesting a cancelation and refund they sent me my candle anyways after I told them I did not want it anymroe.

I found out she scams people out of money and thinks people are winning expensive jewlery when in reality they are winning jewlery that is less than half of what she claims it is.  Now I have a candle coming to me that I do not want.

BEWARE of this company because they will take your money ASAP but not do your candle until 3 weeks later.  I didn't even order during any promotions so there was no way it could have taken that long.

After all my complaining they deleted my comments so that people could not see how scamming it is.

I understand she needs to make money but when someone asks to cancel an order and get a refund before the order is even processed then you need to do that and respond to your customers otherwise you will have no customers.

BAD BUSINESS STAY AWAY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3-8-1-Candles/Wisconsin/3-8-1-Candles-quick-to-take-your-money-but-slow-to-make-your-candle-and-fulfill-your-orde-1083184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3-8-1 Candles

ACS is LIES!!!!!

AUTHOR: missy - ()

ACS is complete bull and lies.  They tried to accuse me of not paying them when I did pay them and had proof from my bank account showing I paid.  I called in tears saying I paid and the lady yelled at me and said no you did not pay.  I argued her and told her my situation and she hung up!  Then I called back later only to be told it was a glitch in their system and that I had in fact paid and that I shouldn't have been charged double!

They gave me a few months break on payments and then proceeded to tell me I did not pay again and that I was late.  I called back wicked pissed and they finally fixed everything.

HEY ACS there is a class action lawsuit against you guys and by the time the lawyers are done with you and your lousy company you will be paying our loans!!!!!

claims she never got emails about cancelation!

AUTHOR: barbra - ()

I AGREE!!!!!

She said that customer service never got my emails which is a lie because I emailed them 3 times on their website and I have proof I did so.  So she now claims that I have to email customer service at sales@381candles.com in order for her to get your emails.  BS she seen my emails but ignorned them and now is telling me that I have to contact another email in order to get my situation fixed.  LIES LIES!  I am fustrated because people are actually believing they are going to get real stuff in their candle and get great service but CS always ignors you.  What is the point of having a contact us on your website if you never respond when people contact you.

She knows she seen and got my emails she can't sit there and tell me she didn't because I know she is trying to play games.  When I smell something fishy I call it out.

DO NOT BUY you will get ripped off.  She still hasn't sent the people who won candles in june their candles yet.  What is the point of having a contest if you not going to send the winner their prize!

She wants your MONEY only not your time or business!