Complaint Review: 3 BIG GUYS MOVING

3 BIG GUYS MOVING SCOTT TASSONE DO NOT USE SCOTT , Internet

*General Comment: your right

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Yes Its True

*Consumer Comment: Recent Scott Tassone Convictions

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: SHE"S BACK!!!

Scott!!

Your business address liste on your website is fake! If that is not good enough proof that you are running a business that is not registered nor licensed nor insured,..then what is it that you are doing?

Go toBBB websiteand see for yourself - your rating is F !!! No one has the time to write stuff about you if it's not true.

We don't put our names cos we don't want you and your jailmates to come to our house while we don't even know where exactly is your office. Start looking through your list of people that you've screwed up and messed upand start making things right. If you do that, trust me, we will all be back on this website to tell people that you've made amends.

If you are man enough, leave your office address. The current one on your site is fake!!! Your guys are jailmates of yours!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2011 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3-BIG-GUYS-MOVING/internet/3-BIG-GUYS-MOVING-SCOTT-TASSONE-DO-NOT-USE-SCOTT-Internet-685115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3 BIG GUYS MOVING

#1 General Comment

your right

AUTHOR: Person of Interest - (USA)

Yes Scott your right anyone can post...Scum like you do it day after day. Why is it everyone is out to get poor you. You act the victim we all know thats laughable. You will get whats coming to you and the scum that works for  you.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Yes Its True

AUTHOR: SCOTT TASSONE - (United States of America)

This proves my point anyone can post anything on anyone !!  Yes i took a PLEA deal and I stand by my actions and my decision I took a PLA deal because if i had went to trial and lost I would have went to jail The OC courts and probation due to my no priors and no current issues  put me on informal probation and in May 2012 will take me 100% off probation because I have done everything right... Yes it may look on paper that i did bad things but there are two sides to this story please feel free to call me at 714-454-5643 if you would like information on what happen and why i did what i did and who i jumped on a sword for  Not everything is at it seems and YES the charges see m scary !!! Its had to do with banking and checks and me protecting my clients so even if it ment me screwing my self     SO SLANDER MEAT HEAD try and make me look bad Im open about my mistakes and i dont hide  I AM A MAN!! you are a squirl hiding in a tree   Fell Free To Call Scott 714-454-5643 if you are a person who feels the ned to learn more

Recent Scott Tassone Convictions

AUTHOR: Ripped Off - (United States of America)

Case Summary

Section

Statute

OL Violation Plea Plea Date Disposition Disposition

Date

1 0 02/07/2008 476a(a) PC F Non-sufficient fund check - single check GUILTY 12/15/2010 Pled Guilty 12/15/2010

2 0 02/07/2008 459-460(b) PC F Burglary ; second degree GUILTY 12/15/2010 Pled Guilty 12/15/2010

3 0 02/08/2008 476a(a) PC F Non-sufficient fund check - single check NOT

06/29/2009 Dismissed 12/15/2010

4 0 02/08/2008 459-460(b) PC F Burglary ; second degree GUILTY 12/15/2010 Pled Guilty 12/15/2010

5 0 02/11/2008 476a(a) PC F Non-sufficient fund check - single check NOT

06/29/2009 Dismissed 12/15/2010

6 0 02/11/2008 459-460(b) PC F Burglary ; second degree GUILTY 12/15/2010 Pled Guilty 12/15/2010

7 0 02/13/2008 476a(a) PC F Non-sufficient fund check - single check NOT

Status Status Date End Date

Active 12/15/2010 12/14/2013

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

SHE"S BACK!!!

AUTHOR: SCOTT TASSONE - (United States of America)

To anyone who has ever had a STALKER X SPOUCE/WIFE or HUSBAND, boyfriend, girlfriend Mine posts crap here. My attorney currently has a court order to get the name/names of this persons for prosecution they have made the mistake of also posting on a few major posting sites that will turn over there name. So we already know who it is now we are preparing the Slander, Liable, Cyber Stalking, Cyber Bullying cases to turn over to the DA and for civil damages it all takes time . BUT i must do it the right way so to cleat things up I have never been to JAIL I do not HIRE JAIL BIRDS, DRUGIES, DRUNKS, SCUMBAGS, I have a list from DRs to Plumbers of thousands of people you can verify who they are when they moved and how happy they are just call me and give me a shot don't let some nameless wing nut who is trying to ruin my business because of her own personal vendettaagainst me sway your judgment. I have never hurt or been violent with anyone in my life its not my style thats what the police and courts are for they do have places for people likeher and medicines she could take Scott PS its sad there are so many unstable people out there