Complaint Review: 3 -D Motors

• Reported By: misladys10 — Lakeland Florida
3 -D Motors
1333 N Falkenburg Road Tampa, Florida USA

3 -D Motors They won't give me my money back Tampa Florida

*Author of original report: car supposed to be fix!

*Consumer Comment: used car dealers :-(

*Consumer Comment: I suspect you bought the car "AS-IS"...

I purchase a 2007 Sebring Friday 2/14/2014. As soon as I left the lot I was on I-4 and I almost got killed. I just made it to Lakeland and the car stayed driving slower and slower.  I tried to get all the way in the right Lane and emergency Lane.  The car behind me almost hit me. The car shut down almost in the emergency Lane. I was shaking and crying. I called 3d motor but they was close. The next morning I called and they came and towed the car back to the lot. LJ said not to worry about it he was sorry and will have the car fix. Nobody called me all week. I had to call and find out what was wrong. Kept getting the run around finally Thursday 2/20 I called again LJ said the car could not be fix. I wanted my money back. I went there yesterday sat 2/22 and the boss was so rude and said I couldn't get my money back and that I have to get another car from them. After driving 3 cars previous and all cars broke down on me while I was test driving.  I said I want my money back.  I gave them 1188.00. I told him I was going to take him to court and he said take me to court. I was told to make my payment of 60.00 by someone because they was going to repo the car that I don't even have.  Can someone please help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3-D-Motors/Tampa-Florida-33619/3-D-Motors-They-wont-give-me-my-money-back-Tampa-Florida-1125861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3 -D Motors

car supposed to be fix!

AUTHOR: misladys10 - ()

They acknowledges this and I have paper work saying ALL REPAIRS MUST BE SCHEDULED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF YOUR SALES DATE.

They said they was going to fix the car but would not put it in writing. Is there a lemon law that protect the customers within 24 hours of purchasing the car. I haven't had the car but 30 minutes.

used car dealers :-(

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

I'm sure you bought the car as-is and you are not entitled to any service but the d*** thing should at least be able to get home.

There is, however, no honor among used car dealers.  They, as a group, are just above psychics on the ethical scale.

Unfortunately you are still obligated to make the payments, that's a separate issue from the car crap.  Whoever told you that is correct. Then you'll have a repo on your credit and it will make matters even worse.

Maybe you should take someone with you who knows something about cars and try to find one of the dealers cars that at lease has a chance of getting home.

I suspect you bought the car "AS-IS"...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

That means any and all repairs are on you.  Sorry for your hardship. I suspect the dealer also had onsite sub-prime lending.