Complaint Review: 3 Day Blinds

• Submitted: Wed, April 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 21, 2011

• Reported By:wheeling Illinois
3 Day Blinds
2220 East Cerritos Ave Anaheim, California U.S.A.

3 Day Blinds ripoff Anaheim California

*UPDATE Employee: 3 Day Blinds Rebuttal

I placed an order at 3 day blinds on February 25, 2006. I was told that the blinds are made in three days, and then shipped out and would arrive between March 3rd - March 8th 2006. They said that the installer would contact me as soon as the blinds came in and he would set up an appointment. So I waited till around March 15th just being a patient customer. Then I called to find out they didn'teven make my blinds yet, they said they were back ordered and didn't even bother to call me. But they didn't hesitate to take my money and cash it the next day. So they said the blinds would be out in 3 days again. This time no one contacted me to set up an installation appointment. 8 phone calls later someone called me to come out, He said he couln't install them for another week. So he said he would come out April 4th, five weeks after I ordred my 3 day blinds. When he arrived he was 15 minutes late. Now heres strike 3 the blindes were measured wrong and do not fit in my window, and not only that the wood on the blinds have little wholes in them all over. They looked terrible. I told them forget it this has been a huge pain for me and is taking up too much time. What bad service. I told them that I wanted a refund,that I am done dealing with them. They said that they will not give me a refund and I should take this farther. I could not believe how I was treated. Now they stole 1045.36 from me and I don't even have all the blinds I ordered, and the ones I do have look damaged.

Audrey
wheeling, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2006 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3-Day-Blinds/Anaheim-California-92806/3-Day-Blinds-ripoff-Anaheim-California-185044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3 Day Blinds

3 Day Blinds Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Customer Service - 3 Day Blinds - (United States of America)

3 Day Blinds sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience this may have caused. 3 Day Blinds does have a process in place to notify customers if there are any unanticipated delays in the production of product.  If a backorder occurs 3 Day customers are given the option to reselect an alternate material, wait out the backorder, or cancel the order pre-production. Proactively 3 Day Blinds announces any potential backordered material to the designers in the field so the correct production expectations are set at the time of order.