Complaint Review: 3 Day Blinds

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: HSW — Hudson Ohio United States of America
3 Day Blinds
25 Technology Drive Internet United States of America

3 Day Blinds Shoddy Products, Did Not Receive What I Ordered! Waste of Money! Internet

Buyer beware! I ordered woven wood blinds for my master bedroom -- the total cost for three windows was nearly $1,100 and they fell apart in three days. The sales rep came back and I placed an order for new blinds - this time, I stayed away from the woven wood since the craftsmanship was so shoddy and ordered wood slat blinds. After he left I saw something on their we site about a cordless option, so I called my sales rep to ask about them -- he said he'd find out what they were and get back to me. He never got back to me, so I called and he said he had ordered the cordless blinds for me, despite the fact that I had never said I wanted them.

My husband installed the blinds when they arrived, and I have to say that this must be the stupidest product I have ever seen. You have to use a flimsy piece of plastic to raise and lower the blinds, and the slats are not attached to the blind so they slide all over. When I emailed to complain that I hadn't even ordered this ridiculous product, the response was, "Sorry you won't be purchasing from us again." For the same price, order (((competitor's name redacted))) blinds - the quality is 100% better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3-Day-Blinds/internet/3-Day-Blinds-Shoddy-Products-Did-Not-Receive-What-I-Ordered-Waste-of-Money-Internet-963219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3 Day Blinds