Complaint Review: 3 Point Lender Services

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Vendor —
3 Point Lender Services

3 Point Lender Services Will not pay even though they accepted the work we were hired to do, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Kim Guevara, Incompentent Management

*Consumer Suggestion: 3 Point Lender Services 4/12/2013

This company is a sham. Do not agree to work for them! They do not pay in a timely manner, if at all!

We performed work for 3 Point Lender Services in July 2011. It took 4 months to get paid. They said their client refused to pay them and had to pay us out of pocket. They had another job in our territory and told us that this was from a different client and we will be paid in 45 days. Well 4 months later and no payment. They were happy with our work but still no payment. It is obvious they are either broke or stockpiling earned interest by withholding payment. In either case they blatantly took advantage of our company as we paid for it in the end.

Spread the word on these scumbags!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/3-Point-Lender-Services/internet/3-Point-Lender-Services-Will-not-pay-even-though-they-accepted-the-work-we-were-hired-to-1040342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 3 Point Lender Services

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Kim Guevara, Incompentent Management

AUTHOR: ScammedAgain - ()

I cannot express the amount of regret I now carry for ever signing up and accepting work from 3 Point Lender Services. The level of incompetence and lack of respect I received from the management at 3 point Lender Services is jaw dropping. From the very start I was repeatedly amazed at the lack of industry knowledge and vile personality portrayed by the “Operations Manager” Kim Guevara. It could not have been said better than in a previous complaint I am now aware of stating “The manager Kim Guevara is the most incompetent, condescending and downright rude person I have spoken with in 10 years of industry work.” I could not have worded that any better if I tried. I am not even sure exactly what purpose Kim Guevara serves at 3 Point Lender Services as she has yet to provide any assistance or personally resolve a situation. Any time I have ever spoken with her regarding either a question on a property or payment issue, and there were plenty, I was either transferred to another staff member in the company or had my question simply talked around and left unanswered. I cannot begin to understand what must be an even larger level of incompetence at the level of upper management for ever hiring a person that ignorant. I have been constantly subjected to idiotic rants, juvenile scolding and empty threats from Kim Guevara to the point I had no choice but to sever all ties with 3 point Lender Services. The final straw was after going 4 months without any form of payment I was informed by a very rude voicemail that if I did not continue working properties, that I had never been paid for in atleast 3 months, I would be backed charged and have my payments cut. When I voiced my concern of this issue to Kim Guevara  I was simply told that is how it is and I would get paid when they got paid and if I did not continue working for free I would have my “payments reduced”.  Please do yourself a favor and read up on 3 Point Lender Services before ever subjecting yourself to this type of treatment. Companies like 3 Point Lender Services and the people in charge like Kim Guevara are ruining this industry.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

3 Point Lender Services 4/12/2013

AUTHOR: ZWallace - ()

Good afternoon, I can assist your company in collecting the past due money that is rightfully owed to you from 3 Point Lender Services. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so we can speak in detail. Have a nice day,

Zach Wallace