Complaint Review: 30 second smile

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: lite4hous — Bonita Springs Florida United States of America
30 second smile

30 second smile They billed me for toothbrushes I never ordered I don't even have there tooth brush any more and cancelled it 6 months ago....they refuse to refund my money......The women i spoke to who was suppose t Internet

I bought this toothbrush a year or so ago and then they increased the price of the brushes from 6-9.95  so i said forget it and cancelled the order...now 6 months later they bill me for brushes I didn't authorize or want and refuse to refund my charge on my charge card...I reported them to the Attorney Generals office..they love to deal with scam artist on the internet......The supervisor who got on the phone when I demanded to speak with one was the one I cancelled my order with 6 months ago but she says she has no notes....Seriously... they didn't think I remembered.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/30-second-smile/internet/30-second-smile-They-billed-me-for-toothbrushes-I-never-ordered-I-dont-even-have-there-t-938128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 30 second smile