interference

• Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: donnas911 — United States of America
303 TAXI
chicago, Illinois United States of America

303 TAXI 303 TAXI DRIVERS ARE STARVING AND BROKE AT THIS COMPANY. chicago, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Im Doing Great At 303

*UPDATE Employee: 303 TAXI Re:

Beware Stay Away from This Cab Company.  COMPLETE LOSS.  NO PROFIT FOR DRIVERS!!!!

I was a Chicago Taxi Driver for years and decided to try 303 Taxi after seeing an ad in the newspaper.  I thought it would be better and safer in the suburbs.  Well I was wrong about it completely.  Nothing was better about this company.  The owners don't even live in this state.  The suburbs are over flooded with taxi's and the business and orders are never enough for drivers to even make a $25 profit each day and that was after working 9 1/2 hours straight.  Everything is unorganized and once you are given the keys to the car... they really dont live up to what they preach at all.  My advise... Never work for 303 Cab company if you ever want to make a living.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/303-TAXI/chicago-Illinois-/303-TAXI-303-TAXI-DRIVERS-ARE-STARVING-AND-BROKE-AT-THIS-COMPANY-chicago-Illinois-875018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 303 TAXI

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Im Doing Great At 303

AUTHOR: IverTheTaxiDriver - ()

Ive been with 303 for just under a year now and im doing great and almost everyone of the drivers that i talk to everyday are doing pretty well themselves..no matter how a cab driver is doing they will always say its slow.. 303 has been good to me the dispatchers are great always willing to help you out when needed..(esp. Brandon who works over nights)I moved to the chi area a year ago with no job and since then i have furnished my enitre apartment paid all my bills and put food on the table with the money i make driving for 303..If you put in the time and are friendly your client base will be through the roof...just sayin

303 TAXI Re:

AUTHOR: 303 TAXI - (United States of America)

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience working with 303 TAXI dispatch service. I am sure that you are a very hardworking and passionate individual, and it is likely our loss that we do not have you on our fleet. I can tell you with confidence, however, that we have hundreds of drivers that have been able to make a good living with 303 TAXI, since its start in 1946. To be honest, we sometimes struggle with covering all of our orders, during the busy times, and could use even more drivers. If a driver was not making a decent income, there would be no reason for them to stay with us, just as you decided it would be to your benefit to leave. Also, perhaps you were given the wrong information, as one of the owners does live in Chicago, and a second owner spends about half the month in Chicago. In addition to the owners, there a few managers and office staff that are available to independent cab drivers 7 days per week. We certainly try to keep our training organized and guide the cab operators in a structured matter, but if you have any advice on how to improve based on your own experience, I invite you to come speak with me personally. We are not perfect, and we always appreciate constructive feedback, especially from intelligent individuals such as yourself. Thank you for the post, it is important for us to hear both positive and negative feedback in order to improve.